Sunday, January 30, 2011

When husband may petition for dissolution of marriage

Any husband may present a petition to the District Court or to the High Court, praying that his marriage may be dissolved on the ground that his wife has, since the solemnization thereof, been guilty of adultery.

No comments:

Post a Comment